Transitioning From Winter to Spring

19 comments

Jacket: Maje (similar Maje jacket here), T-shirt: COS, Skirt: Zara, Boots: Miss Shop, Sunglasses: Asos, Bag: Gucci, Watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs (similar same brand), Bracelet: Mimco, Ring: COS

Transitioning your wardrobe from one season to the next can be difficult, particularly if you live in cities like Melbourne that suffer from seasonal identity crisis. In Melbourne, it's never a good idea to pack away your raincoat in summer or your skirts in winter, because the weather can be so bizzare for good and bad!

While I won't be packing away my coat, I am reaching out for more colourful pieces in my wardrobe and have swapped jeans and a jumper for skirts, dresses and culottes.

How are you transitioning for Spring (or Autumn for people living in the Northern Hemisphere)?


Photos by Ivor

Thanks for reading!
Nat xx

Follow me

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

19 comments:

  1. love love your jacket!
    kisses from the sandpit ❤︎
    www.mahryska.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the red bag and booties. Amazing look!
    xx

    http://www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the idea of pops of red for the fall season. That bag is stunning!

    Jessica xo

    the way to my Hart

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this jacket! :)

    You have a new follower. :D

    Carstvo zapisanih misli

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love this look! The red touches are simply perfect



    Catherine
    www.fashionardenter.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your outfit, amazing!

    https://julesonthemoon.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really awesome and beautiful.
    Thank for this sharing.
    Power banks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post!

    You have a nice blog!

    Would you like to follow each other? (f4f) Please let me know on my blog with a comment! ;oD

    Have a great day!

    xoxo Jacqueline
    www.hokis1981.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely! Have a great weekend!

    New follower! Follow back? ;)
    >> MARY MARÍA STYLE <<

    ReplyDelete
  10. awsome post....keep posting
    thanks for sharing with us...
    Desktop items

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing outfit, look so nice and interesting!
    Wonderful photos darling. You have amazing blog and I follow you! #969
    Hope you will visit my blog and maybe follow me.
    Have a nice day, all the best.
    Maleficent

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This red bag and boots look so good with your outfit, Natalie!

    http://www.avecamber.blogspot.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/avecamber

    I hope you are having a great week so far!

    Amber

    ReplyDelete

Followers

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig